Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 22, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Update by user Jun 22, 2021

I got an email some venmo customer support wanting to know what number and name was associated with my account. I had already told that I don't have an account.

I did some digging and try to reset my password using my phone number. It said what is a code that was sent to such-and-such email, which was not my email. I also learned there is a 3% fee if I want to send money using my credit card. This is just more aggravation that it's worth customer service it's worse than useless.

I just spoke to them and told them to delete any information they had associated with my name I was not interested in their product. I asked them to reply that they had done that and I have not heard that. I want no part of venmo.

I will deal only with people or vendors that accept PayPal. This was a very frustrating experience and I would never use venmo.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2021

I have been on hold with customer service for 10 minutes listening to the same STUPID recorded message over and over and over. I was trying to sign up for Venmo and got a message that the phone number was already registered. I don't recall signing up so I think it was the previous owner of the phone number but I'M STILL ON HOLD!

User's recommendation: DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: TO TALK TO SOMEONE WITH A PULSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.

Venmo Pros: I dont see any.

Venmo Cons: No customer service assistance.

Comments