This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 04, 2021

They say I had a active account with people lookers and been verified and I didn't have enough money to cover the purchase so they covered it for me..bull crap I deactivated those accounts 46 days ago.i have the proof.

Update by user Aug 04, 2021

And no chance still the same old story.

Original review updated by user Aug 04, 2021

They froze my account and I can't get no money out of it and my other card has money to pay them back and so does my venmo account but they want to freeze my account and they will not unfreeze it I have money in my account for my unemployment direct deposit and now they took the money off my varo account and said they can't clear it until the ninth.ive called, emailed, and still they no other response except I'm sorry there's nothing we can do.and til the 9th then we will unfreeze your account.thats all the money I have to buy food for my grandbaby..they have no sympathy at all.i don't even know why I owe them anyway.if I don't have enough money to cover anything then I don't..since when does Venmo cover what you can't pay?

Preferred solution: My account unfroze now..

Comments